The (not so) Daily Me

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Funny Customer Comments and The Dentist's Drill

I got some funny comments from some customers today:

Amish customer asking where to send the check: [holmes_county_accent] Is this Ohio? [/holmes_county_accent]
Me: No it's Virginia.
Customer: [holmes_county_accent] Ohhh! I didn't know I was talking that far... [/holmes_county_accent]


Customer: "What is our minutely rate?"


Me: "Hello Golden Rule Communications, this is Hans."
Customer: "Hello, this is me."

Yesterday I went to dentist and he smoothed out the chipped portions of my two front teeth with a drill; basically cut them down to equal sizes, sharpened them, and smoothed them out. The two loose ones on the bottom he said to just leave and they should tighten back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home