The (not so) Daily Me

Monday, August 16, 2004

Campout

One thing I forgot to mention about our trip back from Idaho: The ticket agent in Spokane, after we voluntered to be bumped said: "We love people like you. We're like:" Then she put both hands up to her mouth and blew kisses; about 7 rapid fire kisses. Smack-smack-smack-smack... Ted picked me up @ my house @ 7:30 Fri. morning for FCY (Faith Christian Youth) campout. For a comprehensive account check out Ted's blog on the subject. He didn't mention one thing. When Ruthie got in the shower I got the key from Nate and ran to the mechanical room to turn off the hot water. I got there too late, tho. She was already out. I however did get Marion, who was in the Men's shower! I have posted the skit that Ted, Darrell, Glendon, and myself did. Campout turned out to be timed badly for me. I missed my double second cousins from Costa Rica, who were at our house Fri. night. Also, Johnny Stoltzfus (Mark Beachy's wife's (Mary Ellen) dad; Leroy Nissley's wife's (Lydia) dad; Paul Stoltzfus' dad) died; his funeral was on Sun. I missed that too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home