The (not so) Daily Me

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Tennessee - Before and after

We just got back from TN. We had a ton of fun playing rook, volleyball, mafia, and killer wink. I drove all the way to TN (12 hours) and half the way back (if you don't know how many hours that is, then I'm not going to stunt the educational process by telling you.)

Mom forced Dad to force me to stay exactly at the speed limit the whole way!

One night, late, we (myself, Benj, 1st cuzinz Derek & Renita) were playing rook and Benj was losing. He said, "I am starting to stink..." Renita piped up, "Well I'm finishing to stink!" We all busted out laughing! I told her I was going to write it down on a piece of paper and write it in my blog. She didn't want me to. So she grabbed the paper from me. What a brown-haired blond! I just got another piece of paper and wrote it on there and added her blond action to version 2.

Speaking of blonds, did you hear about the blond... oops, I forgot the joke... I wonder what color hair I have...

I got a hug from a beautiful 16-year old girl while I was in TN!! She is my 1st cuz tho...

We were guessing each other's weights. Same cousin guessed I weighed 175-lb!! Guess how much I weigh in the comments.

Tue. for brunch everyone (about  35-40 people) went to a Mexican restaurant. There were two employees: a cook and a waiter/owner. Ronald and I helped take food out to people. We also had to make and get our own desserts. (I got a milkshake.) I even mopped the floor! It was hilarious!! It was a very unique experience!!

We also had fun swimming and water skiing in TN. We got home at 4:30 this morning.

We are going to KS tomorrow.

I found this really cool website about making sparkler bombs and a documentary (with pictures) of one going off. Both pages are hilariously funny!!

Quotes from above pages:

"You have to have a fuse. If you do not know why you have to have a fuse, please stop reading now and go away, for your own safety."

"Other enhancements, of the "Hey! Let’s build a can of fly spray into the middle of the bomb!" variety, are likely to result in natural selection."

I have been working a lot on the Golden Rule Communications website. It has a bunch of cool new features. You should check it out.

I got an external 160 gb hd to put the GRC database onto and take with me to KS; I'm taking my work with me...

AHQ (Acapella Harmony Quartet) just released their newest CD! They are personal friends of mine...

1 Comments:

  • So, what was your thoughts on the Album? Do U have a favorite song? everyone else seems to. BTW what made you switch to Blogger? just curious.
    SY

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 8, 2004 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home