The (not so) Daily Me

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I forgot to mention yesterday I saw Nick at Walnut Creek Cheese. We talked for a bit. I called him later that eve. and asked if there was anything going that night. He said he had music practice, (he is going to help sing at a wedding on Sat.) but he said he was into doing something after that. He picked me up at Mark's about 8 and we went to a new cafe in Walnut Creek. It is an AWESOME place. I'd give it a five cool smileys. The owners are Christians and they have Christian Contemporary music pumping through a BIG sound system. They have a coupla racks of Christian books and cds. They have a BIG, BIG screen TV that was playing the NBA Finals. They have a game room with three pool tables, air hockey, and Pac-Man. I want to move to Ohio.... We played a game of air hockey and I whupped him! (ha, ha Nick!) We then played two games of pool and we won a game each. We then went over to his house (on the way all of a sudden his car just cut off; he restarted and went a ways; it cut off again...) and watched some comedy vid clips on his Apple. (Man, those Apple mice are so WEIRD!!) He also showed me GarageBand an awesome synthesizer prog. We listened to his Techno CD that he made: Nick and Band, Dreamboiz. When he took me back to Mark's, he took his bro's car cuz he didn't trust his. There is a place on the road where the water was like 12-16 in. still. He made sure and closed the windows. He floored it. About halfway thru, we felt it begin to rain. The sunroof was open... The guys from Walnut Creek Cheese are out cleaning the mud off the parking lot that was deposited by yesterday's river.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home