The (not so) Daily Me

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Saturday, June 05, 2004

I just graduated from High School last Sunday with Honors with a 97% average. On Fri. I started my first day of work! I will be working full time at Golden Rule Communications. This afternoon I worked on sending out thank you notes for all my graduation gifts. The other week I just had to shake my head and roll my eyes at the retarded Federal District Court's ruling striking down the partial birth abortion ban as unconstitutional because it "inhibits a woman's right to choose." Could somebody please show me in the Constitution where it gives the right to partially give birth to a baby and then bash it's skull in? Cause I sure missed it... On the other hand the Declaration of Independence says, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home